There are a lot of things or the details I can say that we account holders provide to the bank. And the mobile number is one of those but is a major one. To be more specific it is the registered mobile number that the bank uses to send you transaction alerts and the OTPs via SMS. You can refer to this guide to know about the steps to change mobile number in Dhanlaxmi Bank account.
There are a few details that can be changed or updated online. But there are also a few that can not be changed online. Most of the details are an important part of the KYC details. Even the registered mobile number is a KYC detail that the bank does not allow you to change online. So you will have to follow the offline method only. The offline method requires you to submit a written application to your home branch.
Steps to Change Mobile Number in Dhanlaxmi Bank Account
Follow the instructions given below to change your registered mobile number.
- Take an A4 size sheet of paper and start writing an application letter.
- The letter should be addressing the branch manager of your Dhanlaxmi Bank home branch.
- Mention the subject of the letter as “Change of Registered Mobile Number”.
- In the body of the letter explain that you want to update your new number in the bank records.
- You have to mention your bank account number and your new mobile number clearly.
- Make your signature on the application letter. (account holder’s signature)
- Choose any one of your identity proof documents. (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, or Voter ID Card)
- Take a clear photocopy of the document and sign on it.
- Attach your application letter with the photocopy and submit it to the bank officials.
Just follow these 9 steps and you will be able to get your mobile number updated in the bank records. The bank takes 1 to 2 working days at the maximum to change this. As soon as this change happens you will start receiving all the communications from the bank on your new number. For more details, you can call the customer care of the bank on 0487 661 3000. And speak with the customer support executive.