Mini Statement allows us to check the details of the last few transactions that took place in our account. And in the case of Dhanlaxmi Bank, they give their account holders the details of the last 10 transactions of their Savings bank or current bank account. You can get your statement by following 1 offline method and 2 online methods described below.
Methods to Get Dhanlaxmi Bank Mini Statement
There are multiple methods that can be followed by you to get the statement. Choose any one of the methods and follow the instructions.
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Get Dhanlaxmi Bank Mini Statement using ATM Machine:
- Find the nearest ATM machine in your region.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN Number.
- Choose the Mini Statement option from the screen of the machine.
- Select between savings bank account and current bank account.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the machine which is nothing but your statement.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Get Dhanlaxmi Bank Mini Statement using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Log in to your internet banking account by entering your username and password.
- Click on Mini Statement under Accounts.
- Select your bank account number.
- The statement for the selected account will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the same in excel, CSV, and PDF formats.
Using Mobile Banking
Steps to Get Dhanlaxmi Bank Mini Statement using Mobile Banking:
- Download and Install the Official Mobile Banking application of Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Open the application.
- Enter your login credentials and login to your account.
- Tap on My Accounts.
- Select the bank account from the list of accounts.
- Now tap on Mini Statement.
- Your last 10 transactions will be displayed to you in the application.
These are the 3 methods by following which you can get your statement. On the day I am writing this guide there was no SMS banking keyword to get the statement. Hopefully, the bank will add this soon. For more information, I recommended you to call the customer care of the bank at 0487 661 3000 and speak with the bank’s executive.