Passbook is one of the documents that are given to the account holder by the bank. In India, we use the passbook for a number of reasons. But if you have used all the pages or if you have lost your book. Then you can request the bank to give you a new book. In this guide, I will tell you how you can get a new Dhanlaxmi Bank passbook.
There is no online method using internet banking or mobile banking app to apply for this. You will have to follow the offline method. And this method requires you to personally visit your home branch and submit an application letter to the bank officials.
The process to Apply for New Dhanlaxmi Bank Passbook
The bank may charge you for the new book. So before you submit your request I recommend you to ask the officials about the charges that you have to pay.
- Take a sheet of paper.
- Start writing an application letter.
- The letter should address the branch manager of your Dhanlaxmi Bank’s home branch.
- The subject of the letter should be “Request for a New Bank Passbook.
- Explain in the letter that you have lost your book or have used up all the pages. And you need a new book.
- Take any of your identity proof documents.
- Get a clear photocopy of the document.
- Make your signature on the document and attach it with your application letter.
- Visit your home branch and submit the application letter to the bank officials.
In most cases, the new book will be given to you on the spot. The bank’s usually don’t send the second passbook to your registered address. You need not worry about this as the officials will tell you how you will be receiving the new book. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank on 0487 661 3000.