Register Mobile Number with Bank of India: Mobile number, the email address should be always linked to our bank accounts. There are a number of reasons why our mobile number and valid email address should be linked to the bank account. Such as if you want to activate and use internet banking in your BOI account then you should have email address updated with your bank account.
But the mobile number is very important, you should always keep it updated with your bank account. Because whenever any transaction takes place in your bank account then the bank sends you SMS. You will receive SMS notification from the bank only if you have completed your task to register mobile number with Bank of India account.
In this guide on Bank With Us, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to register mobile number with Bank of India account. The procedure is very simple and is mentioned below, you can read it and get your mobile number updated with BOI account soon.
How to Register Mobile Number with Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how to register mobile number with Bank of India account.
- Write an application letter addressing to your branch manager.
- Mention the subject as “Updation or Registration with bank account number”.
- Make sure you mention your bank account number and also your mobile number.
- Take a photocopy of any one of your identity proof document.
- Make your signature on the photocopy of your identity proof document.
- Attach your application letter and photocopy of your identity proof document.
- And finally, visit your home branch and submit it to the bank officials.
So this is the procedure which you need to follow to register mobile number with Bank of India account. I hope you are clear with all the 7 steps which are mentioned.
You can use Aadhaar card, Voter ID and PAN Card as your identity proof document.
But if you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below. I will make sure you get a reply to your comment quickly.