Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI: Keeping the mobile number updated with the bank account is a very important thing to keep our bank account secure. In my last article, I have shared how one can register mobile number with their bank account in SBI. If you have not registered your mobile number with your State Bank of India account then follow the above link. Because my last article deals about how you can get your mobile number registered.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the methods by which you can change registered mobile number in SBI. To follow this guide you should have already registered your mobile number with the bank account. You can change your registered mobile number very easily in SBI Account.
I have mentioned two methods by following which you can change registered mobile number in SBI bank account. You can follow any one of these three methods and update your mobile number easily.
How to Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the two methods to change registered mobile number in SBI. They are as mentioned below.
- Changing mobile number by visiting the home branch.
- And by using the internet banking facility of SBI.
How to Change Registered Mobile Number By Visiting the Home Branch?
- First, you have to visit your home branch of State Bank of India.
- Ask the bank officials for a KYC updation form or mobile number updation form.
- Fill all the details asked in the KYC form like your name, account number, mobile number etc.
- Make your signature on the KYC form.
- Now take a clear photocopy of your identity proof document and make your signature on it to make it self-attested.
- And finally, submit the KYC form along with your identity proof document to the bank officials. Your mobile number will be updated within 2 working days.
How to Change Registered Mobile Number in SBI Online?
To use this method you should have activated internet banking feature on your account. If you have not activated it yet then follow my guide to activate internet banking in SBI.
- You have to open the official website of State Bank of India and login into your internet banking account.
- Click on Profile option which you can find on the top menu of your window.
- Click on Personal Details on the profile page. Enter your profile password and click on Submit.
- Select Change Mobile Number Domestic Only from the personal details page.
- Enter your new mobile number and re-enter the same once again.
- Select how you want to update your number.
Please Note: If you change your mobile number by following the above-mentioned method. Your mobile number will be changed for internet banking facility only.
If you want to change the mobile number in your bank account records you have to follow the first method which is mentioned in this guide.
And that is the reason why the offline or bank visit method is mentioned first in this guide. If you have any kind of doubts in your mind then you can leave your comment below.
Missing my mobile