If you have changed the mobile number you use. Then you should also update it in your bank account. This is very important when with the security point of view of the account. In this guide, I will tell you how you can change mobile number in UCO Bank account.
This can not be done online using mobile banking app or internet banking. You will have to follow the offline method to do this. In this offline method, you will have to visit your UCO Bank home branch. And fill a form that will be given to you by the bank officials.
Steps to Change Mobile Number in UCO Bank Account
Follow the instructions given below to update your mobile number in the bank account.
- Take any of your identity proof documents with you.
- Get a clear photocopy of the document.
- Make the photocopy self-attested by making your signature on it.
- Visit your UCO Bank home branch.
- Speak with the bank officials. Tell the officials that you want to change your registered mobile number.
- The bank officials will hand over a form to you.
- Fill the form with your name, account number, and your new mobile number.
- Check all the details you have filled in the form. If everything is a correct sign the form.
- And submit the duly filled and signed form to the bank officials.
This is how you can change or update your mobile number in UCO Bank account. The bank will not charge you anything for this update. But while going to the bank make sure you have your original copy of the identity proof document with you. The officials will ask you to show it for verification purposes. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank on 1800 274 0123. (toll-free number)