If you want a new cheque book for your Dhanlaxmi Bank account then there are 4 ways to request it. In this guide, I have explained 2 online methods and 2 offline methods to request a new book. But before requesting you should contact the bank and confirm the charges payable for the new book.
Methods to Request Cheque Book in Dhanlaxmi Bank
Choose any one of the methods below and follow the instructions to request a new book for your bank account.
Using Mobile Banking
Steps to Request New Cheque Book in Dhanlaxmi Bank using Mobile Banking:
- Download and Install the official mobile banking application of Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Open the application.
- Enter your username, password, and login into your account.
- Tap on More Button.
- Select Cheque from the menu.
- Tap on “Request Cheque Book”.
- Select your bank account from the list of accounts.
- Enter your requirements like the number of leaves, etc.
- Tap on the request button you will get the book delivered to your postal address.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Request New Cheque Book in Dhanlaxmi Bank using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of the Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Under Internet Banking choose between personal or Corporate and click on Login.
- Enter your Netbanking ID (username) and Password.
- Click on Requests.
- Select “Cheque Book Request”.
- Select your bank account number.
- Enter your requirements. (number of leaves)
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap on the Request or Submit button to confirm your request.
Visting Home Branch
Steps to Request New Cheque Book in Dhanlaxmi Bank by Visiting Home Branch:
- Visit your Dhanlaxmi Bank home branch.
- Carry an identity proof document with you. (PAN Card or Aadhaar Card)
- Go to the help desk of the branch.
- Speak with the bank officials.
- Tell the officials that you want to request a new book.
- Provide your bank account number and how your identity proof document to the officials.
- Tell your requirements to the officials.
- Ask the charges you need to pay for the new book.
- If you are ok with the charges payable then your request for the new book will be taken by the bank.
Calling Customer Care
Steps to Request New Cheque Book in Dhanlaxmi Bank by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of Dhanlaxmi Bank at 0487 661 3000.
- Your call will be connected with one of the customer care executives of the bank.
- Tell the executive that you want to a new cheque book.
- The executive will ask you a few questions about your account.
- Answer the verification questions correctly.
- Tell your requirements to the executive.
- Ask for the charges payable for the new book.
- If you are ok with the charges payable, then the executive will take your request.
- A new book will be delivered to your postal address.
These are the 4 methods by following which you can get a new cheque book for your Dhanlaxmi Bank account. Before you request the new book it is highly recommended to check the charges. You can contact the bank by calling customer care or by visiting the branch personally.