Register Mobile Number with Indian Bank: When we open a bank account with any of the banks which are operating in India. Not only Indian Bank but all the banks they ask us for many details about us. I am talking about the details they ask us like our name, address etc. And the mobile number is one of those details which are asked by the bank. Most of the banks highly recommend us to register mobile number with the bank account. In fact, it is almost mandatory for us to register the number.
But if in case you have not registered your mobile number then you should register it right away. There are many reasons why you should do so but I would like to give you an example. You should register mobile number with Indian Bank account because whenever a transaction takes place in your bank account. The bank will send you SMS notification about that transaction.
You will be always up to date about the transactions which are happening in your bank account. If you notice anything wrong then you can block the access immediately. And in this guide of mine, I will tell you the procedure which you need to follow to register mobile number with Indian Bank account.
How to Register Mobile Number with Indian Bank?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can register mobile number with Indian Bank account.
- You have to write an application letter addressing to your branch manager.
- The subject of the application letter should be “Registering Mobile Number.”
- In the application letter, you have to clearly mention your account number, name and mobile number.
- Now take a clear photocopy of your identity proof document.
- Make your signature on the application letter and also on the photocopy.
- Attach your application letter and photocopy.
- And finally, visit your home branch and submit them to the bank officials.
So this is how you can register mobile number with Indian Bank account. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned in this guide.
But if you are facing any kind of difficulties or have any doubt in your mind then leave your comment below. I will make sure you get a reply to your comment as soon as possible.
You can also contact the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number 1800 4250 0000 for more information about this.