Withdraw Money From SBI ATM: State Bank of India being one of the biggest banks which is operating in India. They offer all the banking services to their account holders. When you open a bank account with them you can have access to every service or feature like Internet banking, mobile banking etc. ATM card or Debit card is one of those features.
ATM card is the most helpful thing we get from the bank. If we have an ATM card with us we can withdraw money 24×7 without visiting our home branch. We can not only withdraw the money but also can pay the bills and shop online.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to withdraw money from SBI ATM machine by using the ATM Card. This article is for those people who have just received the ATM Card and want to withdraw money from SBI ATM.
How to Withdraw Money From SBI ATM?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to withdraw money from SBI ATM.
- Find an SBI ATM Machine which is near to your location.
- Step into the ATM premises and dip in your card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN Number.
- Select “Withdrawal” from the screen.
- Select the type of account you have i.e. current account or savings account.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from your bank account.
- Wait for the transaction to get completed.
- Collect the cash and leave the ATM premises.
This is how you can withdraw money from SBI ATM machine. I hope you are clear with all the information mentioned in this article. If you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your comment below.