Deposit Cash at SBI ATM: When we open a bank account with any of the banks which are operating in India or in any part of the world. What is the next job we have to do? It’s obvious that we have to deposit cash in the bank account to use it. But at the time when we open the bank account, we deposit cash by using the cash deposit slip. Now the time has been changed and we have got many features in the banking industry.
There are many methods by which we can deposit cash in the bank account. And in this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to deposit cash at SBI ATM.
But before we proceed to the further part of this guide I would like to make one thing clear. And that is we can’t deposit cash at SBI ATM Machine the normal one. We can do that in the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) only.
There is a difference between the regular ATM machine and the SBI Cash Deposit Machine. And the difference is the regular ATM machine lets us withdraw the money but we can’t deposit cash using it. Whereas the Cash Deposit Machine lets us withdraw money as well as deposit cash using it.
How to Deposit Cash at SBI ATM?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can deposit cash at SBI ATM using the Cash Deposit Machine. (CDM)
- Find a State Bank of India CDM which is near to your location.
- Dip in or insert your SBI ATM card into the machine and take it out.
- Select the language in which you would like to operate the Cash Deposit Machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN Number into the machine.
- Select Deposit from the screen.
- After that select Cash Deposit option from the next screen.
- Keep your money in the cash deposit slot.
- The machine will not validate the money you have kept in the cash deposit slot.
- You will see the summary of the money you have kept in the cash deposit slot.
- Confirm it by selecting Confirm option.
- And finally, collect the receipt and you can leave the premises.
Important Points to Remember
This is how you can deposit cash at SBI ATM. I hope you are clear with all the information which is mentioned in this article.
If you have any kind of doubts about depositing cash at SBI ATM using the cash deposit machine then leave your comment below.