Cheque book is one among those banking services, in fact, we can say that cheque book is one of the basic services. In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to request cheque book in SBI. You can request a new book by following two methods and I have mentioned both of them below.
Methods to Request Cheque Book in SBI?
So now let us get started with this article and check out the procedure. But before that, I would like to tell you about the two methods which you can find in this guide.
- Through ATM Machine. (offline)
- And by using internet banking service. (online)
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Request Cheque Book in SBI using ATM Machine:
- Find any of the ATM machines which are owned by the State Bank Group near to your location.
- Swipe in your ATM Card into the machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN number.
- Select the Services option from the ATM screen.
- Select “Request Cheque Book” from the services screen.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and you are done.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Request Cheque Book in SBI using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of the bank and login to your internet banking account.
- Click on the e-services option which you can find on the top menu of the interface.
- Click on Cheque Book from the left sidebar.
- Select the bank account for which you want to request a new book.
- Select if you want a multi-city cheque option. (Yes or No)
- Select the number of books you need. (1 or 2)
- Select the number of leaves you want to have in the book.
- Select the instrument subcategory. (Bearer Cheque or Order Cheque)
- And finally, click on submit and go through the on-screen instructions.
So these are the two methods by following which you can request a new book in SBI. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned in this guide. If you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your comment below, I will make sure you get a reply quickly.