Registering the email address with Canara Bank account is one of the most important things which you have to do if you want to activate internet banking in India. If you try to activate internet banking for your Canara Bank account without registering your email address then you will get an error on your screen “Email Adress Not Registered” so to avoid this error your have to register it. In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to register the email address with Canara Bank account.
The process of registration is offline which means you can’t get your email address registered online you have to do it by visiting your home branch. What I mean by the home branch is the branch where you have opened your bank account and maintain it. You have to write an application letter to your branch manager asking to him to register your mobile number. In that letter, you have to mention your account number and email address correctly without any errors.
Steps to Register the Email Address with Canara Bank Account
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to register the Email address with Canara Bank account.
The process of Canara Bank Email ID Update:
- Take an A4 Size or any size paper on which you can write the application letter to your branch manager.
- In that application letter mention the subject as “Registration of Email Address with Bank Account”.
- Mention your Email address and the bank account number to which you want to map it.
- Make your signature at the end of the application letter.
- And finally, visit your home branch and submit the letter to the bank officials.
They will process your request to Email ID update within 2 working days, after that you can activate internet banking for you.
Recommended Read: How to Register Mobile Number with Canara Bank Account?
So this is how you can register the email address with Canara Bank Account, I hope you are clear with the 5 steps which are mentioned above. If you have any kind of doubts then you can leave your comment below or call customer care of the bank on their toll-free number 1800-425-0018.