Link Aadhaar Card with Canara Bank Account: Aadhaar card is one of the unique document which is issued by our Government. We can use Aadhaar card as a valid identity proof and address proof document. Almost everyone in India belonging to all the age groups has their Aadhaar card. Not only as the proof document but there are many other benefits of having Aadhaar card in India.
These days if you want to receive any kind of subsidy amount from Government of India then you should link your Aadhaar card to your bank account. It is mandatory for us to link Aadhaar card with Canara Bank if we have a bank account with this bank.
The procedure to link Aadhaar card with Canara Bank account is quite easy and you can get it done within few hours. Here why I mentioned ‘few hours’ is because the procedure is offline. An offline procedure is said when we can’t perform the task online and have to visit our home branch.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Canara Bank Account?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to link Aadhaar card with Canara Bank account.
- Visit your home branch and ask for an Aadhaar Card seeding form.
- You will get the Aadhaar Card seeding form. Fill it with all the details asked like your bank account number, aadhaar number etc.
- Now take a clear photocopy of your card.
- Make your signature on the photocopy to make it self-attested.
- Attach the photocopy with the seeding form.
- And finally, submit the things to bank officials.
This is the procedure which you need to follow if you want to link Aadhaar card with Canara Bank account. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned in this guide. But in case you have any doubts then you can leave your comment below.