Get Account Statement in Canara Bank: Bank accounts are great place to keep the money we have with us. I personally feeel that depositing the money in the bank account is much safer when compared to keeping it at home. What do you feel? you can share your opinnion with me by commenting below. But you have to keep one thing in your mind and that is your money in the bank account is safe until you keep your account details confidential. You should never share your bank account details like your ATM Card number, internet banking and mobile banking details.
If you ever share these details with anyone or it gets disclosed by chance then you should change the passwords and pin number as soon as possible. If you ever get calls or emails asking your account details then you should never reply to such things. The bank will never call you to ask your internet banking details, OTP or any other details. Soon after we open the bank accont we deposit the money in the bank account. But if you need your bank account details such as all the transactions that took place in your bank account. Then you can get it from the bank.
In this guide I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to get account statement in Canara Bank. This bank is one of the biggest and most trusted public sector bank that is operating in India. They provide bank account statements to all the account holders.
How to Get Account Statement in Canara Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can get account statement in Canara Bank. The process is very simple.
The accound holders can get the account statment in Canara Bank by following multiple methods which is mentioned below.
How to Get Account Statement in Canara Bank using Internet Banking?
- Open the official website of the Canara Bank and head towards the internet banking login page.
- Enter your username (user id) and password to login into your account.
- Once you sucessfully login into your account choose the operative bank account.
- And use the bank account statement feature from there.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you are done with it.
This is how most of the people get account statement in Canara Bank. But while you login into your internet banking account make sure you use laptop or desktop computer.
How to Get Account Statement in Canara Bank from Home Branch?
- Visit the home branch of your bank where you hold and maintain your bank account.
- Ask for an account statement request form.
- Fill the form with all the required details and make your signature wherever required.
- After that check the details you have entered in the form.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank officials.
You have to fill details like your name, date, bank account number etc. in the form.
This is how you can get account statement in Canara Bank. If you have any kind of doubts about this then you can comment below.