If you are Canara Bank
customer and looking for a guide online which can help you to activate mobile banking in Canara Bank. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website. Because in this guide I will tell you the complete procedure
which you need to follow to activate mobile banking in Canara Bank
. Mobile banking lets us access our bank account from our smartphone. Whereas in the case of internet banking we need a desktop or laptop computer.
Steps to Activate Mobile Banking in Canara Bank:
- You have to install the CanMobile app on your smartphone. The download link can be found on the official website of the bank.
- After the installation opens the app and tap on New User Registration button.
- Enter your 10 digits registered mobile number.
- Tap on Register button after you enter your registered mobile number.
- Your User ID and MPIN will be sent to you by SMS.
- After that, you will receive an OTP from the bank on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the CanMobile app. In most of the cases, the app takes the OTP by itself.
- After the verification of OTP, you will receive a success message on your smartphone screen.
- And finally, you have to enter your ATM card details in the app and you are done with it.
This is how you can activate mobile banking in Canara Bank. But while installing the CanMobile app on your smartphone make sure you install it from a trusted source.
If you have an Android smartphone then install the app from the Google PlayStore. And if you have iOS device then install it from Apple App Store only.