Request Cheque Book in Canara Bank: Cheque book is very useful to make payments to your clients. All you have to do is write a cheque to your client and handover the same to them. The rest of things will be handled by the bank and the money will be automatically debited from your bank account. But wait you can’t do this unless you have a cheque book with you, so you should request one from the bank for you.
In this article of mine, I will be telling you the complete procedure which you need to follow to request cheque book in Canara Bank. The procedure is very easy and there are three ways which you can follow all the three methods are mentioned below.
How to Request Cheque Book in Canara Bank?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the three methods by which you can request cheque book in Canara Bank for you.
- Through Internet Banking.
- Through Calling Customer Care.
- And by visiting your home branch.
How to Request Cheque Book in Canara Bank through Internet banking?
- Open the official website of the bank and login to your internet banking account.
- Click on Cheque book request option which you can find in the internet banking interface.
- If you own multiple bank accounts with the bank then you have to select the bank account from there.
- Choose the size of cheque book i.e. the number of pages from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your transaction password and click on Submit button.
How to Request Cheque Book in Canara Bank by Calling Customer Care?
- Call the customer care center of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800-425-0018.
- Using the IVR options get your call connected to their customer care executive.
- Tell them that you are in need of Cheque book.
- They will ask you few questions like your name, account number etc. Answer everything correctly.
- And you are done with it.
How to Request Cheque Book in Canara Bank by visiting Home Branch?
- Visit your home branch and ask the bank officials for a Cheque book request form.
- They will provide you the form, fill the form with all the details asked.
- Make your signature on the form wherever needed.
- And finally, submit the form to the bank officials.
So these are the three methods by following which you can request cheque book in Canara Bank. I hope you are clear with all the steps that are mentioned in this guide.
If you are facing any difficulties then you can comment below. I will make sure you get a reply quickly to your comment.