IDFC FIRST Bank customers can check their account balance by giving a missed call to 1800 2700 720 from their registered mobile number. This is a toll-free number, the call will be disconnected automatically after two rings. The bank will send you an SMS containing information about your remaining bank account balance.
There are multiple methods to do this and I have mentioned all of them in this article. But ultimately it is your choice to choose the method to check the balance in IDFC FIRST Bank. I am one of the many happy customers of this bank and I hold my primary bank account with this bank. I am so far very satisfied with the banking services which are provided by this bank.
What about you?
You can share your experience with this bank with me and the rest of the readers by commenting down below. Before we proceed to the further part of this article I would like to brief you about the bank where you hold your bank account.
- About IDFC First Bank
- Methods to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Account Balance
- Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance by Missed Call
- Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance by SMS
- Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance Online Using Internet Banking
- Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance Online Using Mobile Banking
- How do I check my IDFC account balance?
- How do I check my bank statement online IDFC?
- What is the minimum balance in IDFC FIRST Bank?
- How can I download my IDFC bank statement?
- How can I know my IDFC account number?
- How do I know my IDFC Customer ID?
- How do I activate my IDFC account?
- Can I open zero balance account in IDFC Bank?
- How do I close my IDFC FIRST Bank Account?
- Where Can I get IDFC FIRST Bank Account Closure Form?
- Is IDFC Bank a Good Bank?
- Can I open IDFC FIRST Bank account online?
- Is IDFC first bank safe?
About IDFC First Bank
|Type of the Bank||Private Bank|
|Traded As||BSE: 539437
|Industry||Banking and Financial Services|
|Predecessor||IDFC Bank and Capital First Limited|
|Head Quarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Chairman (January 2020)||Rajiv Lall|
|MD and CEO (January 2020)||Mr. V. Vaidyanathan|
|Products||Consumer banking, Corporate banking, Wholesale banking, Mortgage loans, Private banking, Wealth management, Investment banking|
|Revenue (2017)||₹85.3272 billion|
|Operating Income (2017)||₹30.30 billion|
|Net Income (2017)||₹10.20 billion|
|Total Assets||₹1.12160 trillion|
|Number of Employees (July 2018)||7,043|
|Customer Care Phone Number (toll-free)||1800 419 4332|
|Customer Care E-Mail ID||[email protected]|
Methods to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Account Balance
As I have already mentioned that there are multiple methods that you can follow to perform IDFC FIRST Bank Balance check. Those methods are as mentioned below.
- IDFC FIRST Bank Missed Call Number. (1800 2700 720)
- SMS Banking of IDFC FIRST Bank. (BAL to 5676732 or 9289289960)
- Internet Banking. (my.idfcbank.com/start)
- And Mobile Banking Application of IDFC First Bank.
Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance by Missed Call
In this method you have to give a missed call number from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS from the bank stating your bank balance.
But to use this method you have to make sure that your mobile number is registered with your bank account. If you try to make use of IDFC FIRST Bank missed call banking from a mobile number which is not registered with your bank account.
Then you won’t be receiving any response from the bank via SMS.
Requirements to Use Missed Call Banking:
- Smartphone with your registered mobile number.
- Active telecom plan to make a phone call.
Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance by SMS
If you don’t want to use the missed call banking to check your IDFC FIRST Bank Balance then you can do it by sending an SMS.
But it is mandatory that you need to send the SMS in the pattern mentioned below. And the SMS should be sent from the registered mobile number only.
Requirements to Use SMS Banking:
- Smartphone with your registered mobile number.
- Active telecom plan to send SMS.
Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance Online Using Internet Banking
If you want to check your bank account balance online then you should have activated internet banking for your bank account. In case you have not activated internet banking yet then you can do that within a few minutes by visiting the official website of the bank.
Requirements to Use Internet Banking:
Steps to Check IDFC FIRST Bank Balance Online Using Mobile Banking
If you are not a fan of using internet banking on a desktop or laptop computer then you can still check your bank balance.
That is with the help of the official mobile banking application of the IDFC FIRST Bank. But you should be careful when you are installing the mobile banking application on your smartphone.
You should make sure that you always install it from the official links which are provided by the bank. It is always recommended to avoid third-party links to install mobile banking applications.
Requirements to Use Mobile Banking:
- Internet data connection.
- Official mobile banking application installed.
- Mobile banking username.
- And the mobile banking password or MPIN.
These are the 4 methods that you can use to perform IDFC FIRST Bank Balance check. I hope you are clear with all the details mentioned in this article. And you can also check your balance by calling the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 419 4332 and talking to the customer care executive. They will ask you a few verification questions like your mother’s name, your area PIN Code, etc. answer them and they will tell you the balance remaining in your bank account.