A mobile number is as important as your bank account number. The bank uses this number for a number of reasons. The major one is to communicate with the account holder when it is required. And also send him or her SMS alerts and OTPs for the transactions of the account. But sometimes account holders may forget which number is registered with IDFC FIRST Bank account.
This is the issue that we will be addressing this guide of mine. I will tell you the steps that you have to follow to know your registered mobile number. The basis idea to check the number which receives the SMS from the IDFC FIRST Bank. You might check your old messages on your phone. But if you have deleted the messages. Then there is no need to worry. I will still help you out with this issue.
Methods to Find Which Number is Registered with IDFC FIRST Bank account
There are multiple methods that you can follow. (online and offline) I have explained them below. Choose the one which you feel is easy for you. And follow the instructions.
Using Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of IDFC FIRST Bank.
- Click on the Login button and select between the old portal or the new portal.
- Enter your login details.
- Solve the catch (if any) and proceed to login.
- Click on your name at the right upper corner of the interface.
- You will get a drop-down menu displaying your full name.
- Click on “Manage Profile”.
- Look for your mobile number below Customer ID.
- The last 4 digits of your registered mobile number will be displayed to you.
Using Mobile Banking App
- Download and Install the official mobile banking app of IDFC FIRST Bank.
- Open the app after installation.
- Enter your login details into the app.
- If you are using the app for a long time now. Then enter your MPIN or touch your fingerprint to log in.
- The home section of the app will be opened.
- Tap on the “More” icon at the lower right corner of the app interface.
- Now tap on “Manage Profile” under your name.
- Look for your mobile number.
- The last 4 digits will be displayed just below your Customer ID.
By Visiting Branch
- Take your identity proof document with you.
- Visit any branch of IDFC FIRST Bank. (prefer home branch)
- Speak with the bank officials.
- Tell them that you have forgotten your registered mobile number.
- And want to know which one is registered with your account.
- The official will ask for your bank account number.
- Tell them your account number and show them the identity proof document you have with you.
- Upon successful verification of your identity, the officials will check the mobile number.
- The officials will help you out with the number.
If you are using the internet banking method. Then prefer the old portal of the bank. Because the new portal asks you to enter your mobile number first. This can cause problems for you. For more information, you can call customer care on 1800 419 4332.