If you have a bank account then you must and should have a PAN Card and you should link them both. These days it is almost impossible for anyone to open a new bank account without PAN Card. In this guide, I will tell you how you can link PAN card with Federal Bank account.
You can do it both online and offline. If you want to do it online then you can use the account details update portal of the bank. And in case if you want to do it offline. Then you will have to visit the branch of the bank and submit a PAN Card updation form.
Methods to Link PAN Card with Federal Bank Account
I have explained both he methods in this guide. You can choose any and follow the instructions.
Online Using PAN Card Update Portal
- Visit epay.federalbank.co.in/panaadhaarupload/PANUpdation.aspx (PAN and Aadhaar Update Portal)
- Enter your bank account number.
- Then solve the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
- A new webpage will be opened in your browser, now you have to select between PAN card and aadhaar card.
- Enter your PAN Card details.
- Complete the verification of yourself and click on the “Submit” button.
Offline by Filling PAN Card Updation Form
- Take a clear photocopy of your PAN Card.
- Visit your home branch of Federal Bank.
- Ask for a PAN Card updation form.
- Fill the form with details like your name, account number, PAN Card number, etc.
- Now attach the application form with the photocopy of your PAN.
- Submit the application to the bank officials.
- The officials will verify the details that you have submitted.
- And if everything is satisfactory to their checks then your PAN will be updated in your account in 2 working days. (maximum)
This is how you can easily get your PAN linked with the Federal Bank account. Please make sure that you don’t use any third-party websites for this task. Only use the official website of the bank.