If you have opened deposit accounts with the Federal Bank then you probably will need the TDS details. These are the details that will help you understand the tax deductions that have happened at the source with respect to the deposit accounts you have in Federal Bank.
Here what I mean by the term deposit accounts is the accounts like the Fixed Deposits, etc. This guide is for the account holders of the Federal Bank who want to view TDS Details of their deposit accounts. The process is very simple but you need to have is access to internet banking.
I will tell you the steps by following which you can view the TDS details in Federal Bank using the internet banking feature. (FedNet) If you have already registered to use Internet banking then you can directly jump the steps. But in case you have not yet registered or activated. Then you can do that from the official website of the bank.
When you are referring to third-party websites you should read them only to get knowledge. And you should never enter your details like your username, password, OTP, etc. Here what I mean by the term third-party websites is the websites that are not the official website of the Federal Bank. Like the one, you are reading now. (Bank With Us)
Steps to View the TDS Details of Deposit Accounts in Federal Bank
Follow the steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to view the TDS details of the deposit accounts you have with the bank.
- Visit the official website of the Federal Bank.
- Click on the Net Banking link that is given in the top menu.
- Select between Personal Banking and Corporate Banking.
- Read the security checks correctly and click on the Continue to Login button.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and click on the Login button.
- After a successful login click on Services.
- Select “View TDS Details of Deposit Accounts” from the list of services.
- Select the deposit account.
- And the TDS details of the selected account will be displayed to you on the screen.
These are the 9 steps that you need to follow to view TDS details of the deposit accounts in Federal Bank. Make sure you never share your account’s confidential information with anyone. For more details call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 420 1199 and speak with the customer care executive.