There are a lot of things happening in the banking sector. And when we look into the banking industry of India we can see that the banks are doubling their bets on technological advances. In this guide, I will tell you about one feature of the bank. Today I will tell you how you can check Cheque Status in Federal Bank.
When I say cheque status I am talking about cheque clearing. This feature will let you know if the cheque you have issued using your cheque book has been cleared or no. The steps are very simple. And there are multiple methods that can be followed by the account holders of Federal Bank like you.
Methods to Cheque Cheque Status in Federal Bank
I have explained two methods below one is simply by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. This method does not require an internet connection. (offline) And the second method is online using the official mobile banking app of the bank. You can choose any method and follow the instructions.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as CPS <space> myshortno <space> Cheque
- Send this SMS to 9895088888 or 5676762 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an automated reply from the bank’s system.
Using Mobile Banking App
- Download and install the official mobile banking app of Federal Bank.
- Android users can install the app from Google Play Store.
- If you are an iOS user then install the app from iTunes Store.
- Open the app after installation.
- Enter your login details into the app. (username and password)
- Tap on Sidebar.
- Select “Cheque Clearing” from the sidebar.
- Now choose the cheque from the list.
- The clearing status of the selected cheque will be displayed to you on the screen.
These are the two methods that can be followed by you to check the cheque clearing status. For more information call the customer care of the bank on 1800 420 1199. This is a toll-free number and you can call on this number to speak with the executive of the bank.