Federal Bank is one of the banks that are considered to be in the list of best private banks. Today this guide is for the account holders of the Federal Bank who want to request a cheque book. We have got so many modes of payment to transfer or send money to others.
But the cheque mode of payment still remains one of the most used modes. In some places and in some businesses cheque is the only mode of payment that is accepted. So it becomes necessary to have a cheque book with us. In case you have not received it from the bank then you can follow the steps mentioned in this guide.
Even if you have used up all the cheques that the bank had issued, you can use this guide. There might be some charges that will be applied to you for the new cheque book. You should contact the bank well in advance before requesting the new book.
Methods to Request Cheque Book in Federal Bank
There are multiple methods that can be followed by you to request a new book. I have put my efforts to explain to you all of them. You can use any one method which you feel is the right one for you.
By Sending SMS
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Request Cheque Book in Federal Bank using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of the Federal Bank.
- Click on Net Banking. (Internet Banking)
- Select Personal Banking or Corporate Banking.
- Read the security checks carefully and click on the “Continue to Login” button.
- Enter your User ID, (username) Password and click on the Login button.
- After the successful login click on the Services option.
- Select the Cheque Book Request.
- Select your bank account.
- After selecting the account select the number of cheque leaves and follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Mobile Banking Application
Steps to Request Cheque Book in Federal Bank using Mobile Banking Application:
- Download and install the official mobile banking application of Federal Bank.
- If you are using an Android smartphone install the app from Google Play Store.
- In the case of iOS users install the app from the iTunes Store.
- Open the application and enter your login credentials.
- Once you have logged in into the application, tap on options.
- Select Services or Requests.
- Choose Cheque Book Request from the services.
- Select the bank account for which you are requesting the cheque book.
- Select the number of Cheque leaves you need and confirm the request.
Calling Customer Care
Steps to Request Cheque Book in Federal Bank by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of the bank at 1800 420 1199.
- Select the language in which you would like to interact.
- Choose the IVR option to speak with the customer care executive.
- Tell the customer care executive that you want a new cheque book.
- Answer the account-related questions to verify your ownership of the account.
- Tell your cheque book requirements to the executive.
- Your request for a new cheque book will be taken by the executive.
These are the steps that you need to follow to request a new cheque book in Federal Bank. If you are facing any kind of issue then you can speak with the customer care executive by calling the customer care.