If you want to transfer a large amount of money from your account. Then you will need to add the receiver’s account as a beneficiary. But once the transfer is complete you also have the choice to delete the account. In this guide, we will learn how you can delete beneficiary in Federal Bank account.
There is no need of approving the request like you did while adding the beneficiary. You just have to find the beneficiary you want to delete, navigate to the delete option. And you are done it will be instantly gone from your Federal Bank account.
You can delete it with the help of the internet banking portal. And also the official mobile banking application of the bank. The process is the same in both cases. But I recommend you to use the mobile banking method. Because it simplifies everything.
The Process to Delete Beneficiary in Federal Bank
- Download and Install the official mobile banking app of Federal Bank.
- Log in to the app by entering your username and password.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Choose “Beneficiary Management” from the settings menu.
- Find the beneficiary account you want to delete.
- Tap on the “Three Dots” shown after the name.
- Choose “Delete” from the list to delete the selected beneficiary.
The mobile banking app of the bank is available for both iOS users and Android users. Android users should take special care while installing the app. All the third-party sources should be avoided and the app should be downloaded only from the Google Play Store.
Generally, people feel like they will not be allowed to add the same account as the beneficiary if they delete it once. But that is not true. You can add it again whenever you wish. The bank will not restrict you from doing it.