When you are using your bank account you come across so many terms and the types of things. In the same way, there are multiple types of statements you can get for your bank account. The mini statement is one of the statements that you can get for your bank account.
This guide will explain to you how you can get this statement. The Yes Bank is one of the most famous private banks in India. They always try their level best to keep their account holders satisfied. However, this statement has got nothing with the level of satisfaction of the customers.
But the way how you can get or retrieve the statement has to do a lot with the satisfaction of the customers. The process should be simple and not take much time. There are multiple methods using which you can get the statement of your Yes Bank account. I have explained to them all in this guide.
Methods to Retrieve Yes Bank Mini Statement
Before we look into the different methods to get Yes Bank mini statement, let us understand what it exactly means. The mini statement is nothing but the details of the last few transactions that took place in your bank account. We can say that this type of statement is the compressed version of your bank account statement.
Using ATM Machine
- Locate the nearest ATM machine to your current location.
- Visit the ATM Machine.
- Insert your ATM Card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM Card PIN number.
- Select Mini Statement from the screen of the machine.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the machine.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as YESTXN <space> Customer ID
- And send it to 9840909000 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank.
Giving a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 09223921111 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically disconnect after a few rings.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing your statement.
These are the 3 methods by following which you can get your Mini Statement. The fastest method is the missed call method. If you are facing any kind of issue then you can call the customer care of the bank at 1800 1200 and talk with the customer care executive of the bank.