Request Cheque Book in Bank of India: Cheque book is used as a payment method in India and also in the other parts of the world. Many business owners prefer cheque payments when they are making payment to their clients or receiving payment from their clients. And in case your cheque leafs have been exhausted or you have not received it from the Bank. Then you have been landed on the right web page here.
Because in this article of mine I will be telling you the complete procedure to request cheque book in Bank of India. You can request it by following multiple methods and I have mentioned multiple methods below. Follow the method which you feel convenient.
How to Request Cheque Book in Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can request cheque book in Bank of India. The multiple methods by which you can request cheque book in Bank of India are listed below.
- Through internet banking.
- By visiting your home branch.
- And by calling the customer care of the bank.
How to request cheque book in Bank of India Online?
- Visit the official website of Bank of India. Enter your login details and login into your internet banking account.
- Upon successful login click on Requests option on your screen.
- Select the account number to which you want to request the cheque book.
- Select the number of pages of leaves you want to have in your cheque book.
- The system will now ask you to enter your transaction password.
- And finally, click on Submit button.
How to request cheque book in Bank of India by visiting the home branch?
- Visit the branch of Bank of India where you maintain your bank. (home branch)
- Tell the bank officials that you want cheque book for your account.
- They will provide you a cheque book request form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in it like your name, account number etc.
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And submit the form to the bank officials.
How to request cheque book in Bank of India by calling customer care?
- You have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 0229.
- Get your call connected to the customer care executive by using the IVR options.
- Once your call gets connected tell them that you want to request cheque book.
- They will ask you few details like your account number, name etc.
- Provide them all the details.
- Tell the number of leaves you want to have in the cheque book.
- And you are done with it.
This is how you can request cheque book in Bank of India. I hope you are clear with all the details which are mentioned in this guide. But if you have any kind of doubts then comment below.