Activate Internet Banking in Bank of India: Internet banking is an amazing thing we all have with us these days. I can say this technology is one of the best which is adopted by the Bank of India. Not only BOI but all the banks which are operating in India are providing this services. With the help of internet banking, we can do lots of stuff like funds transfer, getting account statements, balance enquiry etc. There was a time when we had to visit the branch to do small changes to the bank account and other things. Like for making funds transfer from our bank account to another bank account and other things.
But once you activate internet banking in Bank of India. You can easily do most of the things from your home itself. All you need to have is your internet banking account, a desktop or laptop computer with a stable internet connection. I would like to tell you few things before we proceed to the further part of this guide. While activating internet banking in BOI make sure that you are on the official website only. And make sure you have a good anti-virus software installed on running on your computer.
If you are BOI account holder and looking online for a guide to activate internet banking in Bank of India. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because in this guide on Bank With Us I will tell you how you can activate internet banking in Bank of India. The steps are very easy and you can activate it within few minutes.
How to Activate Internet Banking in Bank of India?
Now let’s get started with this guide and learn how you can activate internet banking in Bank of India. You can do this by following two methods and you can find both the methods mentioned below.
- Visit your home branch where you hold your bank account.
- Ask for an internet banking activation form.
- Fill the form with all the details asked in the form.
- Check all the information that you have entered in the form.
- Make your signature wherever required on the internet banking activation form.
- And finally, submit the duly filled form to the bank officials.
This is an online method which means you don’t have to visit your home branch. You can activate internet banking in Bank of India by yourself with the help of self-user registration.
- Open the official website on your laptop or desktop computer.
- You will find internet banking section in the left sidebar of the website.
- Select between retail or corporate.
- You will be taken to a new webpage from there click on New User.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Solve the verification text or Captcha shown there.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the details of your ATM card.
- The BOI will send OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP on the website.
- And finally, follow the on-screen instructions.
This is how you can activate internet banking in Bank of India. I hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned in this guide.
But in case if you have any kind of doubts you can comment below. I will make sure that you will get a reply to the comment as soon as possible.
Please note that this guide is based on the information which we got online. So I highly recommend you to call the customer care of the bank.