Link Aadhaar Card With Bank of India: Aadhaar card is one of the documents which is issued by the Government of India to the people of India. When Aadhaar card project was started in our country no one even had a clue that in future this card will be so important. The project head of Aadhaar card and the government of India only knew how important this document is going to be. And now the time has passed and we are very familiar with the Aadhaar card, we are using it everywhere. From buying a new SIM Card for our mobile to open a bank account.
For everything, we can use Aadhaar card in India. Not only for buying things but this card can be used as a valid address and identity proof document in our country. These days all the banks which are operating in India are asking their account holders to link Aadhaar card with their bank account. If you want to receive LPG subsidy to your bank account which is given by the government you should link your card. In this guide, you can find the complete procedure to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of India account.
How to Link Aadhaar Card With Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this guide and read how you can link Aadhaar Card with Bank of India bank account. The steps are very simple and you can get your UID number i.e. Aadhaar card number with your bank account easily.
- First of all, take a clear photocopy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Make your signature on the photocopy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Now take your bank passbook along you and visit your home branch.
- Ask for an Aadhaar card linking form. (Aadhaar Card Seeding Form)
- Fill the form with all the required details like your name, your bank account number etc.
- After filling the form make your signature on the form wherever required.
- And finally, submit the photocopy and the seeding form to the bank officials.
- The bank officials may ask you to show your bank passbook for verification purpose.
This was so simple to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of India account. But while you visit your home branch make sure that you carry your original card too. Because the bank officials may ask you to show it for verification purpose. If you have any question in your mind then feel free to comment below.