New Bank Passbook in Bank of India: Bank passbook is a book or record of the transactions the take place in our bank account. I can say that this is one of the most important things which proves that we hold a bank account. No matter in which bank you have a bank account they will issue a passbook. In the book, you can find many other details like your name, address, account number and many other things.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure which you need to follow to get a new bank passbook in Bank of India. If you have a bank account with BOI then you can follow this guide to get a new bank passbook. In case you have lost your passbook, damaged it.
The procedure to get a new bank passbook in Bank of India is very simple, but you have to personally visit your home branch and write an application letter to your branch manager. You can find the further instructions below.
How to Get a New Bank Passbook in Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the further procedure which you need to follow to get a new book for you.
- Write an application letter addressing your Bank of India’s branch manager.
- In that application letter, you have to mention your name and bank account number.
- The subject of the application letter should be “Request for New Bank Passbook”.
- You have to mention the reason why you want to get a new passbook.
- After that take a photocopy of any of your identity proof document.
- Make your signature on your the application letter and photocopy.
- And finally, visit your home branch and submit the application letter along with your photocopy to the bank officials.
Once the bank officials go through your application letter they will hand over a new bank passbook to you. Get all your account details printed on the book and you can leave your home branch.
I hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned in this guide. But if you have any doubts in your mind then comment below.
I will make sure you get the reply to your comment as soon as possible. But if you want to get assisted instantly then you can call customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 0229.