Block Bank of India ATM Card: Bank of India is a very well know bank that is operating in India. When you open a bank account with them then you can take advantage of many banking features offered by them. Banking features like internet banking, mobile banking etc. ATM Card or debit card is one of those features. ATM cards have changed the way we withdraw money from our bank accounts. All we have to do is find an ATM machine and we are good to go.
But it is quite dangerous if we misplace or lose our ATM card somewhere. Like if you have lost your card somewhere and it goes into wrong hands then it can be misused. And this is why you should block your card as soon as possible in fact immediately.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure which you need to follow to block Bank of India ATM Card quickly. Two methods are mentioned in this guide and you can use anyone to block your ATM card quickly.
How to Block Bank of India ATM Card?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the procedure to block Bank of India ATM card. The two methods about which I was talking about are mentioned below.
- Blocking the card by calling customer care.
- And blocking the card by visiting the home branch.
How to Block Bank of India ATM card by Calling Customer Care?
- The first thing you have to do is call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 0229.
- You can block your card by using the IVR options of the call. But if you face any difficulties then get your call connected with their customer care executive.
- Tell them that you have lost your card and want to block the same.
- They will ask you few details like your ATM Card number, your name, and account number etc.
- Once you answer all the questions correctly they will block your card.
How to Block Bank of India ATM card by visiting the Home Branch?
- Visit your home branch i.e. the Bank of India branch where you had opened your account and maintain it.
- Tell the bank officials that you have lost your ATM card and want to block it.
- They will ask you few details, just like in the case of customer care.
- Provide them the details and they will get your card blocked.
These are the two methods by following which you can block Bank of India ATM card. I hope you are clear with the steps which are mentioned above.
If you have any kind of doubts then you can comment below. But make sure you block your as soon as possible to avoid the misuse of your card.