Let us get started with this guide and check out how you can link Aadhaar card with Axis Bank account. I will tell you the simplest method to link it with the bank account.
Steps to Link Aadhaar With Axis Bank Account:
- Visit any Axis Bank ATM machine which is near to your location.
- Insert your Axis Bank debit card into the machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN number into the machine.
- Select Link Aadhaar Card Number from the options on the screen.
- Now select the bank account.
- Click on the update button.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and re-enter the same.
- And finally, your Aadhaar card number on the screen and you are done.
This is how you can link aadhaar card with Axis Bank account. I hope you are clear with all the steps which are mentioned in this guide. If you have any kind of doubts then you can comment down below.