Get MMID or Generate MMID: These days in India the banking industry has evolved and now we can take advantage of some of the best technologies. And all the banks which are operating in India are trying their best to provide their customers the best banking services. We have some of the amazing technologies which made our life simpler and banking much easier than it was.
For example, we have ATM cards with us which help us to withdraw money at any time of the day. There is no need to visit our home branch to withdraw money from our bank account. We have internet banking which we can do most of the banking tasks from our place itself and much more.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to get MMID of SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Citibank, ICICI Bank and Canara Bank. If you hold a bank account in any of these mentioned banks then you can refer this article to get MMID.
How to Get MMID or Generate MMID for All Indian Banks?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how we can get MMID of SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Citibank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank and Union Bank of India.
- Visit any of the State Bank of India ATM Machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN Number into the machine.
- Now go to Mobile Regstration > SMS Alert / 3D Secured Code / IMPS.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number in the pattern mentioned below.
- Send SMS “MMID SBI” to 9223440000.
- And you will get your SBI MMID via SMS from the bank.
How to Get MMID For HDFC Bank Account?
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
- SMS “MMID” to 5676712.
- Send SMS from the mobile number which is registered with your Axis Bank account.
- SMS “MMID” to 5676782 or 9717000002.
- Type an SMS <MMID> <XXXX> to 52484.
- You have to replace XXXX with the last 4 digits or your Citibank debit card.
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Head towards the internet banking section.
- Enter your internet banking credentials and login to your account.
- Once you successfully log in look for Generate MMID.
- Select the bank account for which you want to generate MMID.
- The ICICI Bank account MMID will be displayed to you on your computer screen.
- You have to send SMS from the registered mobile number.
- SMS <CANGENMMID> <userID> <MPIN> to 5607060.
- Send SMS to the bank from the mobile number that is registered with the account.
- SMS “MMID” to 9223173928.
- Visit the branch where you maintain your bank account. (home branch)
- Ask for an MMID application form.
- Fill in the form with all the details asked in the form.
- Make your signature on the form wherever required.
- Submit the duly filled form to the bank officials.
- You will receive your Corporation Bank MMID via SMS.
- Type an SMS in the pattern which is mentioned below and send it to 9223173921.
- You have to type MMID in the SMS and send it to the mobile number mentioned above.
- Just type a new SMS <MMID>
- And send it to 9967533228.
- The bank will send you an SMS in return in which you can find your MMID.
- Type a new SMS in the pattern mentioned below.
- MMID <Space> Bank Account Number
- And send it to 9444394443.
- The Indian Bank system will automatically send you the MMID.
- Type a new text message of SMS in your smartphone in the pattern mentioned below.
- Type “MMID”
- You have to type it without the quotation mark.
- And send the SMS to 9810558585.
- Type a new text message on your smartphone in the pattern mentioned below.
- Just type “MMID”
- And send it to 5676762 or 9895088888.
- You will receive your MMID within few minutes.
This is the procedure which you need to follow to get MMID for the bank account of major banks operating in India. If you have any kind of doubts regarding the generation of MMID then comment below.
For further assistance, you can even contact the customer care of your bank.