Mini Statement helps us a lot when we want to get the details of the last few transactions. This statement includes the details of both credit and debit transactions that you have done using your bank account. This guide will help you out with the steps you need to follow to get the CSB Bank Mini Statement.
As far as my research is concerned in the month of December 2020, there is no missed call number or SMS format to get the statement. But I hope the CSB Bank will bring that service soon. But there is no need to worry about it. That is because I will tell you a different method by following which you can get the details of the recent transactions.
Methods to Get CSB Bank Mini Statement
In this guide, I have explained an online method and an offline method by following which you can get the statement. The online method involves the use of the official mobile banking app of the CSB Bank. And in the offline method, we will use an ATM machine that is near your location.
Using ATM Machine
- Locate any ATM machine that is near to your location.
- Visit the ATM Machine, make sure you carry your card with you.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you want to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number.
- Choose the mini statement option from the screen of the machine.
- Select the type of account you have with CSB Bank. (savings or current)
- The ATM machine will process your request.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the machine which is nothing but your statement.
Using Mobile Banking App
- Download and Install the Official Mobile Banking Application of the CSB Bank.
- Open the app after installation.
- Enter your login details into the app.
- Tap on Accounts in the dashboard of the app.
- Select your bank account number.
- All the recent transactions you have done using our account will be displayed to you.
If you are using the mobile banking application you will not be charged anything for your statement. But in case you are using the ATM method. Then it totally depends upon the number of transactions you have done during the month. If you have used all your free usage of the card then the bank will charge you for the use of the card.