There are so many rules about a bank account that we have to follow. One such rule is regarding the active usage of the account. If you don’t use your account for an extended period of time. Then your account will turn into a dormant account. In this guide, I will tell you how you can activate CSB Bank dormant account.
You can not do this online so you will have to follow the offline method. And in the case of the offline method you the account holder has to personally visit your home branch. Basically, you have to submit an application letter to the bank request it to reactivate your account. And if you have any balance in the account then there is no need to worry.
Once your account is activated again by the bank. You can withdraw all the money from your account if you wish. But also keep in mind the charges that you have to pay for non-maintenance of sufficient balance in the account. I added this just to tell you that your money in the account is completely safe.
The Process to Activate CSB Bank Dormant Account
Follow the instructions give below.
- Take a sheet of paper.
- Start writing an application letter.
- The letter should address the branch manager of your CSB Bank’s home branch.
- The subject of the letter should be “Request to Activate Dormant Account”.
- In the body of the letter, you have to explain that your account has turned dormant and you want to get it activated again.
- Further, you have to mention your name and bank account number.
- Get a clear photocopy of any of your identity proof documents.
- Attach your photocopy with your application letter.
- Visit your home branch and submit it to the bank officials.
Follow this process and you will be able to reactivate your dormant account. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank on 1800 266 9090. (toll-free number)