In India, we have got multiple modes or channels of payments. But still, one of the oldest methods of payment i.e. cheque payment has still not lost its charm. This guide is for the account holders of the City Union Bank who want to request a new cheque book for their bank account.
There are multiple methods you can follow to request a new book from the bank. I will explain to you all the methods and you can choose the one which you feel is the right one for you. You should know one thing, the book will not be given to you in hand.
Instead, the bank will deliver the new book to your registered address. This is the address that you had given to the bank at the time of the account opening. You will not receive the book instantly it will take a few working days. Once the bank dispatches the book you will receive an SMS notification on the registered mobile number.
Methods to Request Cheque Book in City Union Bank
Choose any one of the methods that are mentioned below and start the process of requesting a new book.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Request City Union Bank Cheque Book using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of the City Union Bank.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Choose if you want to login to Personal Banking or Corporate Banking.
- Enter your User ID (username) and click on the continue button.
- After that enter your password and login to your internet banking account.
- Click on Services or Requests in the internet banking interface.
- Select Cheque Book request option.
- Choose your bank account number.
- And follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Mobile Banking
Steps to Request City Union Bank Cheque Book using Mobile Banking:
- Download and install the official mobile banking application. (City Union Bank Plus)
- Enter your login credentials into the application.
- Tap on the options.
- Select Requests from the list of options.
- Select the Cheque Book Request.
- Choose the bank account for which you are requesting the book.
- And the bank will receive your request for the new book.
Calling Customer Care
Steps to Request City Union Bank Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of the bank at 044 7122 5000.
- Choose the language in which you want to interact with the customer care.
- Select the IVR option to speak with the customer care executive.
- Once your call is connected tell the executive that you want to request a new cheque book.
- The executive will ask you a few questions about your bank account.
- Answer the questions correctly to verify your ownership of the account.
- After that, the customer care executive will take your request.
- The new book will be delivered to you at your registered address.
These are the 3 methods that can be followed by the customers of the City Union Bank to request a new cheque book. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank.