If you are an account holder of the City Union Bank and have lost your ATM Card. Then you can follow this guide and block City Union Bank ATM Card immediately. There are 4 methods by following which you can block your ATM Card. All the 4 methods are explained to you below, you can choose the method which you feel is the right one for you.
Methods to Block City Union Bank ATM Card
Here are the methods by following which you can block your lost card.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Block City Union Bank ATM Card using Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of the City Union Bank.
- Click on the Login link.
- Select between personal banking or corporate banking.
- Enter your User ID and click on the continue button.
- Enter your Password and login to your account.
- Look for the option to block your card in the internet banking interface.
- Select the card which you have lost from the list of the card.
- Click on Block card after selecting your lost Debit Card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to block your card.
Using Mobile Banking
Steps to Block City Union Bank ATM Card using Mobile Banking:
- Download and install the official mobile banking application of the bank.
- Enter your login credentials and login to your account.
- Tap on options.
- Select Cards from the options.
- Now select the card which you have lost and want to block.
- Tap on Block Card to block your card immediately.
Calling Customer Care
Steps to Block City Union Bank ATM Card by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of the bank at 044 7122 5000.
- Select the language in which you would like to interact with the customer care.
- Select the IVR option to speak with the customer care executive.
- Tell the executive that you have lost your card and want to block it.
- The executive will ask you a few questions about your account, answer the questions.
- The customer care executive will take your request.
By Sending Email
Steps to Block City Union Bank ATM Card by Sending Email:
- Compose an email and mention the subject as “Lost Debit Card”.
- Explain properly that you have lost your card and want to block it.
- Mention your name, account number, and the last 4 digits of your card.
- And send this mail to [email protected]
These are the methods using which you can block your ATM Card. If you have access to internet banking or mobile banking then use it. If not then call customer care. You can also send an email to customer care. But it is not recommended to do so as it is a time-consuming process.