If you want to get the mini statement of your City Union Bank account then you can do that by following multiple methods. All the possible methods that can be used to get this statement are discussed in this guide below. When you obtain this statement. You can find the details of the last few transactions that took place in your bank account.
You can obtain this statement in physical form (printed receipt) and in electronic form. (SMS) To get a printed receipt you have to visit the ATM machine personally. And in the case of SMS, you can get it by giving a missed call from your registered mobile number.
This type of statement is the compressed version of what we call the bank account statement. In the case of the account statement, we can get the details of all the transactions that happened in a defined period of time. But in the case of this statement, we can find the details of the last 5 to 10 transactions only.
Methods to Get City Union Bank Mini Statement
Using ATM Machine
- Locate an ATM Machine that is near to your location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN Number into the machine.
- Select the Mini Statement Option from the screen of the machine.
- Select the type of account you have in City Union Bank. (savings or current account)
- You will get a printed receipt of your statement out of the machine.
Giving a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 9278177444 from your registered mobile number.
- You will get an SMS from the bank instantly containing your mini statement.
These are the 2 methods by following which you can get City Union Bank mini statement. For more details, you can call the customer care of the bank at 044 7122 5000 and speak with the customer care executive.