Bank of Baroda which is also famous among their account holders as BOB. This bank has a pretty good and eye-catching tagline that is India’s International Bank. Today I will tell you the process by following which you can get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement quickly for your account. People often go with the mini statement when they want to check the last few transactions they have done in their bank account.
There are many other ways too. But this statement has it’s own place and people like you and me go with the statement. There are 3 methods by following which you can fetch the BOB mini statement. The first method is the traditional one. You have to go to the ATM machine personally. And the other two methods are super fast and can be used right from your place no need to go anywhere.
About Bank of Baroda
|Type of the Bank||Government Bank|
|Traded As||BSE: 532134
|Industry||Banking and Financial Services|
|Founded||20 July 1908|
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
|Chairman (April 2020)||Hasmukh Adhia|
|MD and CEO (April 2020)||Sanjiv Chadha|
|Number of Branches (2019)||9,470 Branches|
|Number of ATMs (2019)||13,161 ATMs|
|Revenue (2019)||₹503 billion|
|Operating Income (2019)||₹16.64 billion|
|Net Income (2019)||₹-24.31 billion|
|Total Assets (2019)||₹7,199.99 billion|
|Number of Employees (2019)||85,135|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1800 102 4455|
Methods for Getting Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
Here are the 3 methods about which I was talking. In the BOB mini statement, you will find the details of the last 5 transactions that took place in your bank account.
Using ATM Machine
- Find the nearest ATM machine in your region.
- Go to the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you want to use the machine.
- Enter your ATM PIN number into the machine. Don’t share your PIN with anyone.
- Select the “Mini Statement” option from the screen of the machine.
- And you will get a printed receipt out of the machine which is nothing but your mini statement.
Giving a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 8468001122 from your registered mobile number.
- Your call will be automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS from the bank.
- This SMS will contain your Bank of Baroda Mini Statement.
- Type an SMS as MINI <space> XXXX
- Replace XXXX with the last 4 digits of your account number.
- Send the SMS to 8422009988.
- You will receive your statement from the bank via SMS.
This is how you can get the details of the last 5 transactions that took place in your BOB account. Here what I mean by the last 5 transactions in the mini statement. If you have your registered mobile number with you then. It is recommended to use the Missed Call and the SMS method to receive the statement. You need to go to the ATM machine only if you don’t have access to your Bank of Baroda registered mobile number.