FASTag has made our work simple when we are using the national highways in the country. All you have do is install this tag on your vehicle, make sure you have sufficient balance. And you are good to go on the highways. There is no need to wait in the queue to pay the toll.
But what if you have lost your tag or it has been stolen by someone? In this case, you should immediately block your tag. If you don’t block it then the person who has got your tag can use it until the balance is exhausted. In case you don’t know how you can check BOB FASTag balance then read this guide.
If you don’t want this to happen then you should take immediate steps to block your tag. This guide will help you out to block Bank of Baroda FASTag in case you have lost it or in case of theft. The procedure is very simple. The only thing is you need to know the exact steps to do it.
Once your tag is blocked by BOB you can not use it even if you find it later on. You will have to ask the bank to replace it with a new one. And for the replacement of the tag, the bank may charge you as well. For exact information about the replacement charges I recommend you call the customer care of the bank.
Methods to Block Bank of Baroda FASTag
There are 2 methods by following which you can block your BOB FASTag immediately. I have explained both the methods below.
Visiting Branch of BOB
- Locate the nearest branch of BOB in your location.
- Visit the branch.
- Talk with the bank officials.
- Inform the officials that you want to block your tag.
- Provide them with your tag details.
- And your BOB FASTag will be blocked by the bank officials.
Calling Customer Care
- Call Bank of Baroda’s FASTag helpline at 1800-103-4568.
- Your call will be connected to speak with one of the bank’s customer care executives.
- Inform the executive that you want to block your tag.
- Share your tags details with the executive.
- Verify that you are the real owner of the tag.
- After verification, our tag will be blocked by the executive.
These are the 2 methods by following which you can block Bank of Baroda FASTag. I hope you are clear with all the information mentioned in this guide. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank.