Bank of Baroda is one of the biggest and most trusted banks which is operating in India. Not only in India but Bank of Baroda has also established itself in other countries too. If you have opened a bank account in BOB then you will get access to all the banking services. And they offer all the banking services to their customers from debit card to internet banking. A debit card or ATM Card is one of those features which are offered by the bank to their customers. You will find information about how to block BOB ATM card in this article on Bank With Us.
There is no doubt that the debit card or ATM card is a great feature. This card lets us withdraw money from our bank account at any time of the day. No matter if it is a holiday or midnight, we can withdraw money from our bank account.
But if you lose your BOB ATM card somewhere then the money in your bank account is in danger. You should block BOB ATM card quickly if you have lost or misplaced your card somewhere.
If your BOB ATM card gets into the wrong hands then that person may misuse the card and use your money! Which means the money in your bank account will drain.
Don’t worry, thinking why?
I mentioned above to not worry because in this article I will tell you how to block BOB ATM Card quickly. By the way, you can block your debit card by following two methods and both the methods are mentioned below.
How to Block BOB ATM Card? [Blocking Your Debit Card]
So now let us get started with this article and check out how to block BOB ATM Card. As I have already mentioned that there are two methods, you can follow whichever method you like.
How to Block BOB ATM Card By Calling Customer Care?
- Call Bank of Baroda customer care at their toll-free number which I have mentioned above.
- You can block your card by using the IVR options.
- But if you are unable to block it by using IVR, then get your call connected with their executive.
- Tell them that you have lost your ATM card somewhere and you want to block the same.
- They will ask you few questions about your bank account like account number etc.
- Answer all the questions and they will block it immediately.
How to Block BOB ATM Card By Visiting Home Branch?
And the second method is by visiting your home branch.
- Visit your Bank of Baroda’s home branch where you have opened your bank account.
- Tell the bank officials that you have lost your BOB ATM card and want to block the same.
- They will block your card immediately.
You can confirm if they need a letter to be written by contacting them. Most of the branches of Bank of Baroda may not ask you to write a letter. But we recommend you to be prepared to write a letter addressing your branch manager.
But do make sure that you carry your bank passbook and any one identity proof document (Aadhaar Card or PAN Card) with you while visiting the branch the photocopy of the identity proof documents are not recommended.