Link Aadhaar Card with Central Bank of India Account: Aadhaar card is one of the important document that is issued by the government of India. Basically, we get an Aadhaar card number which contains all the details of ours. It has details like our name, address, date of birth etc. These days we can use this card as a valid address and identity proof document throughout India. No matter from where your Aadhaar card is issued you can use it in any other state or city as well. For example, if you are from Bangalore and currently leaving in Indore. You can use your Aadhaar card in Indore as well.
Even the banks want the Aadhaar data linked with your bank account. CBI or Central Bank of India is one of those banks which asks its account holders to link Aadhaar card with the bank account. If you are their account holder and looking for a guide online which will help you to link Aadhaar card with Central Bank of India. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website here. Because I will tell you how you can link with your CBI bank account.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Central Bank of India Account?
The steps which you have to follow to link Aadhaar card with Central Bank of India account are very simple. I have mentioned the offline method by which you can link your Aadhaar card with the bank account.
Here what I mean by the offline method is you have to visit your home branch where you have opened your bank account and maintain it.
- The first thing you have to do is take a clear photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
- Make your signature on the photocopy of the aadhaar card.
- Now visit the home branch and ask for an Aadhaar card seeding form.
- Fill the form with all the required details in the form.
- Make your signature on the Aadhaar card seeding form as well.
- Submit your Aadhaar card photocopy along with your duly filled seeding form to the bank officials.
- They may ask you to show the original copy for verification purpose.
- Show them the original copy of your card and you are done with it.
This is how you can link Aadhaar card with Central Bank of India account. I hope you are clear with all the details and information mentioned in this guide. If you have any kind of doubts in your mind then you can comment below. I will make sure that you get a reply to your comment as soon as possible. You can also contact your home branch or customer care of the bank for more details.