Central Bank of India Mobile Banking: Central Bank of India is one of the notable banks that is operated in India. This is one of the biggest commercial banks in India whose headquarters is situated in the finance capital of India. (Mumbai, Maharashtra) According to a recent survey done last year this government-owned bank has more than 4700 branches with the ATM network for more than 5300+ machines. Those numbers are huge, isn’t it? Yes, that’s huge and that’s why I said that CBI is one of the biggest commercial banks. This bank offers all the banking features to their account holders.
Once you open the bank account with Central Bank of India you will get access all the services. I am talking about the services like ATM card, Internet banking and Central Bank of India Mobile banking. If you are looking for a guide online which will help you to get started with Central Bank of India Mobile Banking. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right website. Because in this guide, I will tell you how you can get started with the mobile banking service of the bank.
How to Get Started With Central Bank of India Mobile Banking?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out how you can start with the Central Bank of India mobile banking. Before we proceed to the further part of this guide let me tell you that the mobile banking app is called as Cent Mobile.
There are plenty of features which you get once you install the Central Bank of India mobile banking. Some of those features are listed below.
- Account Balance Enquiry.
- Account Details.
- Mini Statement.
- Fund transfer to accounts with Central Bank of India.
- Fund transfer to other banks through NEFT/IMPS.
- Open New Time Deposit Account.
- Request for personalized ATM (Debit) Card.
- Request for ATM (Debit) Card Blocking
- Link Account to Aadhar Number.
- Donation to selected Institution.
- Request for Cheque Book.
- Request for Stop Payment.
- Request to Revoke Stop Payment.
- Cheque Status Enquiry.
- Registration for getting Account Statement over Email.
- NEFT Status Enquiry.
These are the features which you can access once you get started or I can say post login features. But there are many other features which you get pre-login as well. But you can’t access your bank account over the smartphone until you login into the application.
While you install the mobile banking app on your smartphone make sure that you install it from the trusted source. We should never install the banking app(s) from any unknown sources or third-party websites.
Getting Started with Central Bank of India Mobile Banking:
- Install Cent Mobile application on your smartphone.
- After installation open the app.
- If you have already registered for mobile banking then click on Login.
- In case you have not registered for mobile banking you can register yourself easily.
- Just login to your account and you are good to go.
So this is how you can get started with the Central Bank of Mobile Banking. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned here. If you have any kind of doubts or questions in your mind then you can comment below.