To get the Union Bank of India mini statement, the customer has to send an SMS as UMNS to 09223008486 from the registered mobile number. The official mobile banking application of the bank can also be used for this purpose. Install and open the app, tap on banking → mini statement → select the account number.
When you retrieve this statement for your account, the bank will give you details of the last few transactions that happened in your account. This includes both debit and credit transactions. But you can not use this statement as proof of your address or income. For that purpose, you should get the complete account statement for the period of the last 3 or 6 months.
Methods to get Union Bank Mini Statement
There are 2 offline methods and 1 online method to get your statement. Choose any one of the methods mentioned below and follow the instructions.
Using ATM Machine
Steps to Get Union Bank of India Mini Statement using ATM Machine:
- Locate any of the ATM Machines which is near to your location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Choose your language.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number.
- Choose the Mini Statement option from the screen of the machine.
- Select the type of your account. (Savings or Current Account)
- The machine will process your request.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the machine which is nothing but your statement.
By Sending SMS
Steps to Get Union Bank of India Mini Statement by Sending SMS:
- Type an SMS as UMNS
- And send this SMS to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS instantly from the bank containing your statement.
Using Mobile Banking App
Steps to Get Union Bank of India Mini Statement Using Mobile Banking App:
- Download and Install the official mobile banking application of Union Bank of India.
- Open the Application.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap on Banking.
- Choose Mini Statement.
- Select the bank account number.
- Your statement will be shown to you on the screen.
This is how you can get your Union Bank of India Statement using an ATM machine, SMS, and Mobile Banking app. Never share confidential details of your bank account with anyone. And no one from the bank will ever call you to ask for such details. For more information call the customer care of the bank at 1800 22 2244 and speak with the customer care executive.