Block Union Bank of India ATM Card: ATM Card is a great thing that gives us the independence to withdraw the money we have in our bank account. We can withdraw it anytime on any day. There is no need to visit the home branch of the bank and stand in the queue to get the money withdrawn. Not only that but the ATM Cards issued by most of the banks can be used online to make payments.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the procedure to block Union Bank of India ATM Card. It can be blocked by the following 2 methods and both the methods are mentioned below. You can use the method which you feel convenient for you.
How to Block Union Bank of India ATM Card?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the two methods to block Union Bank of India ATM card. The two methods about which I am talking are listed below.
How to Block Union Bank of India ATM Card by Call?
- First, you have to call the customer care of the bank on their toll-free number: 1800 22 2244.
- You can block the Union Bank of India ATM Card by using the IVR menu of the call.
- But if you face any difficulties then get your call connected to their executive.
- Tell them that you have lost your card and want to block the same.
- They will ask you a few details like your ATM Card number etc.
- Provide them all the details and your card will be blocked.
How to Block Union Bank of India ATM Card By Visiting Home Branch?
- You have to visit the branch where you maintain your bank account. (home branch)
- Tell the bank officials that you have lost or misplaced your ATM Card somewhere and want to block it.
- They will ask you a few details about your bank account like account number etc.
- Provide them all the details or you can also show your bank passbook.
- And your card will be blocked by them.
So these are the two methods that you can follow and block Union Bank of India ATM Card. I hope you are clear with the information mentioned in this guide. If you have any doubts then you can leave your comment below.