Reactivate Dormant Account in Union Bank of India: When we don’t use our bank account for a long time then the bank account turns out to be inoperative. The bank accounts which are no more operative because they are not used for a long time are called as dormant accounts. Here what I mean by the word use is making transactions. Even though you can get them reactivated but till you do so the bank will not reactivate those accounts.
In this article of mine, I will tell you the complete procedure to reactivate dormant account in Union Bank of India. The process involved in the reactivation of account is very easy but you have to visit your home branch. And visiting home branch personally is an offline process.
How to Reactivate Dormant Account in Union Bank of India?
So now let us get started with this article and check out how to reactivate dormant account in Union Bank of India. I have mentioned all the steps below.
- You have to write an application letter to your branch manager. The subject should be “Reactivation of Dormant Account.”
- Mention that you have a bank account in the branch and it has turned dormant. But now you want to reactivate the account.
- Your bank account number should also be mentioned in the application letter.
- Now take a clear photocopy of your identity proof document. (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card etc.)
- Make your signature on the photocopy of your identity proof document to make it self-attested.
- Attach your application letter and the photocopy with each other.
- Take your bank passbook and the original copy of the identity proof document whose photocopy you have attached.
- And finally, visit your home branch and submit the application letter to the bank officials.
This is how you can reactivate dormant account in Union Bank of India. I hope you are clear with all the steps mentioned in this article.