If you have used up all your cheques then you can ask your bank to send a new book for you. Read this guide to know the procedure by following which you can request cheque book in Union Bank of India.
Methods to Request Cheque Book in Union Bank of India
There are both online methods and offline methods that can be followed by the account holders to get a new book from UBI. Choose any one of the methods mentioned below and follow the instructions.
Visiting Home Branch
Steps to Request UBI Cheque Book by Visiting Home Branch:
- Visit your Union Bank of India home branch.
- Carry an identity proof document with you. (PAN Card or Aadhaar Card)
- Speak with the bank officials.
- Tell the official that you want to request a new cheque book for your bank account.
- Provide your bank account number.
- And show your identity proof document to verify your identity as the owner of the account.
- Tell the officials the number of cheque leaves you want.
- Ask the exact amount of charges that you need to pay to the bank.
- If you agree to the charges the bank official will take your request for the new book.
By Calling Customer Care
Steps to Request UBI Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of Union Bank of India at 1800 22 2244.
- Choose the Language in which you would like to interact.
- Select the IVR option that connects you to speak with the customer care executive.
- Tell the customer care executive that you want to request a new book of cheques.
- The executive will ask you a few questions about your account for verification purposes.
- Answer the questions correctly.
- After successful verification, you will be asked the number of cheque leaves you want.
- Tell your requirements and ask the exact amount of charges you need to pay.
- The executive will take your request and you will receive the new book at your postal address.
Using Mobile Banking
Steps to Request UBI Cheque Book Using Mobile Banking:
- Download and install the official mobile banking application of the Union Bank of India.
- Open the application.
- Enter your username, password, and login into the account.
- Tap on Service Requests.
- Then tap on Raise Service Request.
- Choose Cheque book in the drop-down menu of category type.
- Select your bank account number and tap on the Proceed button.
- The bank will take your request.
- And the new book will be sent to you at your postal address.
Using Internet Banking
Steps to Request UBI Cheque Book Online:
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India.
- Login in to your internet banking account.
- Click on General Services → Services → Service Requests.
- Select Operative Account Cheque Book Request.
- Select your bank account number.
- Your UBI branch and addressee name will be automatically selected.
- Enter the number of cheques you want to receive.
- Select the account from which you want to debit the charges for the new book.
- Click on the Submit button and you will receive the new book at the address you have selected.
This is how you can request cheque book in Union Bank of India. Before you order or request the book you should contact the customer care of the bank to confirm the amount that the bank will charge you for the new book.