If you want to get the details of the last few transactions that you have done using your bank account. Then you can get it with the help of the mini statement. This is like a compressed version of the full bank account statement. This guide is for the account holders of the RBL Bank. You can find the different methods and the steps you need to follow to get the RBL Bank Mini Statement.
Methods to Get RBL Bank Mini Statement
I did not find any online methods to get the mini statement. You can get your full bank account statement online using mobile banking and internet banking. So all the methods mentioned below are offline methods. You can choose any one of these methods. If you just want to check your balance and nothing else then you can give a missed call and get the details of your bank account balance.
Using USSD Banking Service
- Just dial *99*79*2# using your registered mobile number.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your bank account number.
- And your statement for the entered account will be displayed. (last 3 transactions)
Using ATM Machine
- Find any ATM machine that is near to your location.
- Take your RBL Bank ATM card with you and visit the machine.
- Insert your card into the machine.
- Select the language in which you would like to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN Number.
- Now choose the “Mini Statement” option.
- Select the type of account you have with RBL Bank. (savings or current)
- The machine will process your request.
- And you will get a printed receipt out of the machine.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as TXN C
- And send this SMS from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will send you an SMS containing your statement.
These are the 3 methods using which you can get the statement for your RBL Bank account. You should never share your account details like username, password, OTP, debit card number, etc with anyone. The bank officials will never call you to ask for such details. For more information, you can call the customer care of the bank at 022 6115 6300. And speak with the support executive of the bank.