There are so many modes of payment that are available in India. But still, the cheque mode of payment has its own place. If you have used up all the cheques then you can request a new book. This guide will help you to request cheque book in RBL Bank.
Methods to Request Cheque Book in RBL Bank
There are multiple methods that can be followed by the account holders to apply for a new cheque book. These include online methods as well as offline methods. I have explained all the methods below. Just choose anyone and follow the instructions.
Using Mobile Banking App
Steps to Request Cheque Book in RBL Bank using Mobile Banking App:
- Download and Install the Official Mobile Banking app of the RBL Bank.
- Open the app.
- Enter your login details. (username and password)
- After a successful login, the dashboard of the app will be in front of you.
- Now go to the “More Section” of the dashboard.
- Tap on “Cheque Services”.
- Select “Request Cheque Book” from the services.
- Choose your bank account number.
- And tap on the “Deliver” button.
By Calling Customer Care
Steps to Request Cheque Book in RBL Bank by Calling Customer Care:
- Call the customer care of the RBL Bank at 022 6115 6300.
- Your call will be connected to speak with one of their customer care executive.
- Tell the executive that you want to request a new cheque book.
- The executive will ask you a few questions about your bank account for verification purposes.
- Answer all the questions correctly.
- After successful verification, the executive will take your request for the new book.
- Ask about the charges that will be applied to you by the bank.
- If you are ok with the charges then confirm your request with the executive.
- The book will be delivered to you at your postal address by the bank.
By Visiting Home Branch
Steps to Request Cheque Book in RBL Bank by Visiting Home Branch:
- Vist your home branch of RBL Bank.
- Make sure to carry your bank passbook or any identification proof document with you.
- Speak with the bank officials.
- Tell them that you want to apply for a new cheque book.
- Provide your name and the bank account number or show your bank passbook.
- The officials will tell you about the charges that will be applied to you.
- If you are fine with the charges then confirm your request with the officials.
- Your request will be taken by the bank.
- And the new book will be delivered to your postal address.
This is how you can request or apply for a new cheque book in RBL Bank. You can also make use of the internet banking facility of the bank. For more details, you can contact the customer care of the bank.