To get Punjab National Bank Mini Statement give a missed call to 18001802223 from your registered mobile number. You will instantly receive an SMS from the bank after the call is disconnected.
There are 3 methods by following which you can get your statement. All the methods have been explained below. You can choose any one of the methods which are explained in this guide. All the account holders of the bank across India can follow the instructions given in this guide.
In this statement, you will get details of the last few transactions that took place in your bank account. If you need details of the transactions for a long period of time. Then you can not get that using the mini statement. I recommend you to get the complete bank account statement in that case.
Methods to Get PNB Mini Statement
Using ATM Machine
- Find any ATM machine that is near to your location.
- Visit the ATM Machine.
- Insert your PNB ATM Card into the machine.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter your PIN Number.
- Select Mini Statement from the Screen of the machine.
- You will get a printed receipt of your statement.
By Giving Missed Call
- Give a missed call to 18001802223. (toll-free)
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing your statement.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as MINSTMT <space> Account Number
- And send the SMS to 5607040.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank with the details of recent transactions.
These are the 3 methods by following which you can get your PNB Statement. Just make sure that you don’t share any of your account details with anyone. The bank officials will never call you to ask for username, password, CVV, and OTP. If you ever receive such calls then don’t respond. For more information call the customer care of the bank on 1800 180 2222 and speak with the customer care executive.