No matter with which bank you hold your account. You have to link your Aadhaar Card with your account. It is an important part of your KYC. In other words, this is also known as Aadhaar Seeding. In this guide, I will tell you how you can link aadhaar card with PNB account.
There are both online and offline methods that can be used by the account holders. In fact, there is a service by the name “OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding and Authentication of Accounts”. With the help of this service, you can link your aadhaar card without having access to your internet banking account.
The things you need to have with you for the online process are your aadhaar card number, account number, and access to your registered mobile number. (both of bank account and the aadhaar card) And if you want to follow the offline process. Then you should visit your home branch along with your aadhaar card.
Methods to Link Aadhaar Card with PNB Account
You can choose any method and follow the instructions.
Using PNB’s Official Website
- Open the OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding webpage of PNB on its official website.
- Enter your bank account number and click on the “Continue” button.
- The bank will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP correctly and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now enter your aadhaar card number.
- You will receive an OTP on your aadhaar card’s registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP correctly and click on the “Validate” button.
By Visiting your Home Branch
- Take a clear photocopy of your Aadhaar Card and make your signature on it.
- Visit your Punjab National Bank’s home branch.
- Ask for an Aadhaar Card Seeding Form.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Check the details you have filled and if everything is correct then sign the form.
- Now attach the application form with your photocopy.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the bank officials.
While you visit your home branch you should carry the original copy of your aadhaar card. And you should also make sure that you have linked your PAN card with your PNB account. If you have not done it yet then you can consider linking both things at once to save your time. If you need more help then you can call the customer care of PNB on 1800 180 2222. (toll-free number)