You can use the Indian Bank mini statement to check your recent transactions along with the balance that is remaining in your bank account. This guide will tell you the steps that you need to follow to get this statement.
Methods to Get Indian Bank Mini Statement
There are both online methods and offline methods for you to get the statement of your account. All the methods have been explained below. Choose any one of the methods and read the instructions.
Using ATM Machine
- Find any ATM Machine that is near your location.
- Visit the ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card into the machine.
- Select your language in which you want to use the machine.
- Enter your 4 digits PIN number.
- Select the “Mini Statement” option.
- Now select the type of account you hold with the Indian Bank. (savings or current account)
- The machine will process your request.
- You will get a printed receipt out of the machine which is your statement.
By Sending SMS
- Type an SMS as LATRAN <space> Bank Account Number <space> MPIN
- Send this SMS to 9444394443 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank’s system will process your request.
- And you will receive an SMS from the bank instantly containing your statement.
Using Mobile Banking Application
- Download and Install the official mobile banking application of the Indian Bank.
- Open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Login into the app.
- Tap on My Accounts.
- Select the bank account whose statement you want.
- Now Tap on Mobile Passbook.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- The list of all the recent transactions will be displayed to you on this screen of your smartphone.
This is how you can get your mini statement. Make sure that you don’t share your bank account details like the username, password, CVV, OTP, and PIN number with anyone. No one from the Indian Bank will ever contact you asking for such details. For more information call the customer care of the bank at 1800 4250 0000 and speak with their customer care executive.